Download Apple Safari 3.1 (World’s Fastest Browser)



apple_safari.jpg

Apple has just released the new version of its Apple Safari 3.1 browser which claims to be the World's Fastest Browser. Apple Safari 3.1 claims to load web pages 1.9 times faster than IE 7 and 1.7 times faster than Firefox 2 and also boasts a six time greater javascript loading speed than any other browser.

I was not a fan of Safari until I got to experience it myself. I have been using it for past some months on my iPod Touch but a lot of friends suggested me to use the Apple Safari for Windows as according to them it gives the best browsing experience.

It is indeed true! Apple Safari is for users who want enjoy Surfing the web with elegance and pleasure while Firefox is for the addons-obsessed users and IE is for people who just want to have fun out of the different errors that IE renders time by time.

apple-safari-loading-speed.png

Except for providing a good browsing speed, the new Apple Safari also supports CSS animations and HTML 5 audio and video tags which are still far away to be seen.

Give it a try and I promise you will never be sorry. Download Apple Safari 3.1